TactIQ provides financial services exclusively to the Federal Government, including auditing, consulting, and technology services. We are committed to our employees and clients. Employment at TactIQ means a flexible, collaborative, and open-minded work environment. We hope it is your “first easy decision.”
TactIQ is currently seeking Senior Accounting Associates to join our team! The Senior Accounting Associate will help develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel and assess clients' satisfaction, demonstrate proficiency with accounting and auditing concepts and apply them to client situations, as well as identify and effectively communicate accounting and auditing matters to Managers and Principals.
- Maintain relationships and communicate with key client personnel to understand business operations, processes
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of accounting and auditing concepts and apply them to client situations
- Ability to bridge the gap between logistics procedures and financial accounting processes
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and communicate effectively with clients and team members
- Ability to balance multiple projects concurrently
- Supervise and review work performed by other staff
- Apply innovative methodologies that support an audit
- Review and evaluate internal controls and supporting documentation
- Development of solutions for implantation to mitigate deficiencies for internal control activities and supporting documentation
- Determine compliance if with policies and selected law/regulations are met
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college/university in Accounting or Business Administration with a major in Accounting
- Minimum 2 years of accounting and auditing experience
- Minimum 1 year of financial statement auditing experience
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Secret security clearance (US citizenship required)
- Experience working with financial statement compilation a plus
- Experience working with Federal and/or DoD clients a plus
- Experience with Federal audits, A-123, and/or internal controls is a plus
- Interim Secret security clearance is preferred
- CPA highly desirable
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws
Work location is subject to change based on client requirements.
TactIQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law. Click here to learn more.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, regarding accessibility of our website, a modification or adjustment of the job application or interview process due to a disability, please call 703-628-2903 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Please be advised that this contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of an application.