TactIQ provides financial services exclusively to the Federal Government, including auditing, consulting, and technology services. We are committed to our employees and clients. Employment at TactIQ means a flexible, collaborative, and open-minded work environment. We hope it is your “first easy decision.”
The Oracle EBS Developer is responsible for the successful development and delivery of Oracle ERP technology solutions to resolve issues for the Defense Enterprise Accounting Management System (DEAMS). The Consultant will provide develop code and offer technical solutions to the client. Responsibilities include design, develop, unit test, custom solutions for Oracle EBS R12 instance that is recently upgraded from Oracle EBS 11i. Potential candidates must have experience developing technical solutions for Oracle ERP R12, preferably in Federal Financial Modules, and must have worked on multiple full life-cycle implementations. The candidate must have excellent troubleshooting skills, must be a self-starter, and must be able hit the ground running start on day one.
- Develop complex interfaces using complex data layouts with external systems
- Develop and maintain DEAMS custom code using PL/SQL and Unix Shell Scripts
- Develop and enhance custom SOA/BPEL composites
- Develop and maintain Application Development Framework (ADF) / Oracle Application Framework (OAF) pages
- Develop and maintain workflows using Work flow Builder, including customizing seeded workflows
- Develop and maintain custom objects using Oracle Forms Builder, Oracle Reports Builder and Oracle BI Publisher
- Develop / review installation and configuration instructions in accordance with best practices
- Develop / update technical design documents
- Performance tuning and impact analysis
- Participate in code reviews and walk-throughs
- Closely working with functional teams and other technical resources to develop effective solutions for the client
- Recommend and implement industry best practices in Systems Integration
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Management Information Systems, Accounting, Business or equivalent combination of related work experience and education
- Minimum 5 years of in-depth Oracle EBS Technical Development experience
- In-depth understanding of Oracle EBS architecture, data models and Oracle databases
- Ability to obtain or has an active U.S. Secret level security clearance (requires US Citizenship).
- Technical Skills: SQL, PL/SQL, Unix Shell Scripts, SQL*Loader, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, BI Publisher, ADF, Custom.pll, database triggers, materialized views
- Advanced degree in Computer Science/Management Information Systems or equivalent education.
- Federal Government experience is a plus
- Experience working in an Agile environment is a plus
- Advanced oral and written communication skills
- Advanced investigative and analytical skills
- Ability to translate business needs and problems into viable and accepted solutions.
- Ability to work effectively with individuals across a wide variety of operational, functional, and technical disciplines.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work well within a team environment and participate in department projects
- Oracle Discoverer and OBIEE experience is a plus
- Oracle EBS Modules: Application Object Library (AOL), System Administration, Federal Financials, Purchasing, iProcurement, Project Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Human Resources, Financial Statement Generator (FSG)
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws
Work location is subject to change based on client requirements.
TactIQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law. Click here to learn more.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, regarding accessibility of our website, a modification or adjustment of the job application or interview process due to a disability, please call 703-628-2903 or email email@example.com Please be advised that this contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of an application.