We offer transaction processing and analysis performed by our accounting managers, specialists, technicians, administrators, and clerical staff in support of the unique accounting needs of the Federal Government. Services in our accounting operations model include:
- Processing Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Recording payments and credits
- Account reconciliation
- Entering transactions
- Data collection, analysis, and reporting
- File maintenance
- Claims processing
- User training and documentation
- Help desk support
Our Team is at the forefront of this emerging market of Concierge Cybersecurity that protects its members with the highest grade of cybersecurity protection coupled with expert advice, guidance, and education to mitigate their risks. BlackCloak offers a broad array of plans that are further optimized in a bespoke manner to match the threats faced by the members we protect.
BlackCloak is headquartered in Orlando, Florida with operations throughout North America.
PRIVACY IS IN OUR DNA
TactIQ understands the complexities of organizing a perfectly curated event.
Whether your company is hosting a meeting or a large conference, we offer
comprehensive services tailored to your specific needs. Our attention to detail
allows your event to run effortlessly and for you to focus on your message.
We specialize in innovating branding. Our event technology comprising of
mobile apps, webcasting, and broadcasted social media feeds will add a
technological flair to your event.
TactIQ’s team of Certified Meeting Planners (CMPs) have more than 50 years
of combined experience in hospitality and conference management. Our
innovative and customized solutions help our clients achieve their expectations.
Delivering a streamlined and experienced approach to implementing some of the
most influential events on behalf of our federal government clients, TactIQ offers
complex conference planning and management services through a nuanced
understanding of all its moving parts.
- Program design and development
- Program management and implementation
- Program and project management support services
- Specialized studies and analysis
- Financial management and analysis
- Business process improvements
- Information management and acquisition management
- Policy development and decision-making support
- Administrative support services
- Staff augmentation services